Hi Anton,

well the problem isn't really accessing the data as such, it's quite easy to use HDBC.ODBC for instance to read in the data in a very comfortable way.

I was explicitly asking for Takusen because it make certain guarantees regarding resources, memory consumption and such.

One of the files for instance has 298 k lines. A glance over sushi revealed that parsec is involved so I can only presume it is read into memory all at once. That would certainly be a problem.

Thanks,

Günther