One thing I forgot to make clear in the announcement is that the language is still highly experimental, and some obvious things, such as complex numbers, are currently missing. So this first release should probably not be used for real applications.

However, while I don't know how autotuning works, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to code it in Feldspar a few releases from now. I don't know if it will be "easy" though :)

/ Emil

Warren Henning skrev:
I see that section 4.1 of the user guide -
http://feldspar.sourceforge.net/documents/language/FeldsparLanguage.html#htoc23
- includes an example involving autocorrelation.

Does this mean I could use Feldspare to easily build my own Autotune
program? I love T-Pain and Autotune the News!

Warren