2009/12/03 Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH <allb...@ece.cmu.edu>:
This "troll" was, apparently, invited by one of the Simons
onto the Haskell' list, then asked to move his spiels here.

I am informed that the "invitation" I was referring to was actually about his being invited *out*, not in, so his origin is still a mystery and "troll" is likely appropriate. (I can't say he's demonstrated much of a mathematical basis for his trollery; only a propensity for pompous declarations, and deflection when challenged on them. Put up or shut up, troll.)

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] allb...@kf8nh.com
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allb...@ece.cmu.edu