Malcolm Wallace wrote:
Google has announced that the Summer of Code programme will be running again this year. If haskell.org people would like to take part again this year, then we need volunteers:
I'd be happy to mentor again as well. It's important to bear in mind that the total number of mentors plays a small role in slot allocation, but far more important is to maximize the amount of high-quality applications -- the more students we encourage to submit proposals, the more proposals we will be able to fund: http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/studentallocations

Cheers,
Sterl.