Don't you simply need to do what the error message says, and add (*in the Executable section*, at the end of the file):

build-depends: SFML

?

Limestraël wrote:
I think I must be dumb or something.
I did my SFML.cabal exactly the way the packager of vty-ui did vty-ui.cabal,
and I still have got the error when building:
hs_src/SFML/Direct/Graphics.hs:51:7:
    Could not find module `SFML.Direct.Types.Enums':
      It is a member of the hidden package `SFML-1.5'.
      Perhaps you need to add `SFML' to the build-depends in your .cabal
file.
      it is a hidden module in the package `SFML-1.5'
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

My cabal file is  http://old.nabble.com/file/p27522604/SFML.cabal here . Il
you get to know why it doesn't work, please tell me, because I'm lost...
I have a hs_src directory, which contains an SFML directory (the lib) and a
demo.hs file. (the simple main)
It's the way vty-ui package is done.

Jonathan Daugherty-4 wrote:
Then how does the 'Executable' section of your .cabal look like?
That's what I can't get working.
  Executable vty-ui-demo
    Hs-Source-Dirs:  src
    Main-is:         Demo.hs
    Build-Depends:
      mtl >= 1.1 && < 1.2

The Main-is refers to src/Demo.hs.  This example is from:

  http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/vty-ui/0.2/vty-ui.cabal

The "package description" link on any Hackage package page will link
to the release's cabal file, so you can see how other folks have
written their Executable sections.

Hope that helps,

--
  Jonathan Daugherty