> sorry. My mistake :-). I wanted to send to haskell-cafe, so I just
> pick up a mail thread and send reply. But I forgot to change the
> title.

Don't do that!  Your email contains headers like the following:

  Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:00:52 +0800
  Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Using Get monad to efficiently parse byte-stuffed
 data

The message-id field contains a unique identifier for this message, the
in-reply-to refers to the previous message's message-id, and references
contains a set of previous message ids from the thread.

This is used by decent mail user agents (i.e. your mail reader program)
to 'thread' email.  If you use 'reply' when you want to start a new topic,
your message (and its replies) will be threaded together with the
original topic.

-k