While I would not be opposed to being paid, I don't think it's at all necessary or even really appropriate. I liken the job to volunteering at a local community action group -- not really the kind of thing you get paid for.

That said, if any of you have time machines/time dilation devices in the works, I'm happy to beta test.

One more week...

/Joe