I'd also think of Harvard (Morrisset), Tufts (Ramsey), Portland State (Jones,
Sheard), Yale (Hudak), North Eastern (Wand, Felleisen, Shivers), Utah (Flatt),
Chicago (Reppy, MacQueen), North Western (Findler).

Simon

From: haskell-cafe-boun...@haskell.org
[mailto:haskell-cafe-boun...@haskell.org] On Behalf Of Job Vranish
Sent: 13 May 2010 18:41
To: Haskell Cafe mailing list
Subject: [Haskell-cafe] Good US Grad schools for functional languages?

Anybody know of a good grad school in the US for functional languages?
(good = has Ph.D. program that covers functional languages, type systems,
correctness proofs, etc...)

So far Indiana University is the only one I've found that has a strong showing
in this area.

A way to get into one of the awesome UK schools for free would work too :D

- Job