Don Stewart wrote:
allbery:
like to repeat one request: Please, please, please make it easier to
- Download older versions of HP.
- Find out which HP release contains what.
- Figure out what the difference between release X and release Y is.
+1
I'd consider this mandatory.  It's amazing how many projects apparently *don't*.

We can certainly continue to link to old versions, to the old
contents.html and the changelogs, as is currently planned.

And unlike previous releases, this one seems to have a changelog. (It's nontrivial comparing two Cabal files trying to figure out what changed!)