> Investment banking isn't likely to lead to improvements in zygohistomorphic
> prepromorphisms.

Given that an investment bank could (purely hypothetically of course.... ;-)
use - say - paramorphisms as their fundamental approach to processing a
deeply-embedded DSEL, I wouldn't be too quick to rule them out of improvements
to recursion combinators...

And, more generally, Investment Banking has interesting problems to solve,
smart people working there, and a willingness to use (and improve) cutting-edge
technology.

IMHO, all of these are good things.

--Ben