Hello,

recently I've cabalized my program and it brought some problems.

First of all, I made use of 'import Paths_<package name>' functionality to get the path of installed data files. It works great, but now I can no longer run my program in ghci because this module is auto-generated by cabal. I tried to supply my own. This way ghci works, but my stub module gets compiled into the binary in place of auto-generated. And things break again. What's the best way to overcome it?

And another question. I'd like to make my program output it's version string. Of course, I can hardcode it into sources, but I've already specified one in the cabal file. Is there any way to get it back in the run time?

Thanks,
Dmitry