* Thomas Schilling <nomin...@googlemail.com> [2010-12-01 20:29:48+0000]
> On 1 December 2010 18:55, Christopher Done <chrisd...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I think adding new extensions would be possible if they are considered
> useful enough.

I find it useful, especially for (potential) newcomers who don't yet
have enough motivation to install ghc. It would be convenient for
others too. And it would impress!

> Running Haskell code has some security implications,
> so that'll require a good argument for why it's safe.

I think Christopher proposed using tryhaskell.org as a service providing
evaluation (I make this conclusion from "If tryhaskell.org ever goes
down the script can just fall back to displaying code.")

Don't worry what people think, they don't do it very often.