31.03.2011 08:57, Mihai Maruseac пишет:
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 1:50 AM, KC<kc1...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I'd also like to know of any Haskell programs for
theoretical/computational physics.

Hmmmm!

Maybe converting such programs to Haskell.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Azeem -ul-Hasan<aze...@live.com>  wrote:
I started learning Haskell a little while ago. Although I am a novice I am
still in love with it.
I am physics major and primarily interested in Theoretical Physics and would
like to use Haskell in this area. So, I just know to what has been done in
this area, are there any libraries for simulating physical process in
Haskell etc.
Don't know if this is what you're looking for but I found this pages:
[1], [2], [3]. Maybe one of them will contain what you're looking for.

[1]: http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/pkg-list.html#cat:physics
[2]:
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/pkg-list.html#cat:scientific%20simulation
[3]: http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/pkg-list.html#cat:simulation

I think that Aivika[3] doesn't suit this task, although it can integrate the ordinary differential equations but they are relatively slow as the focus was mainly on the hybrid simulation and DES. As far as I understand, the fields are quite different.

David