Hello, I'm searching a way to benefit from modern hardware in my programs.

I consider parallel programing to be actually easier than sequential one.
Parallel computation allows to avoid sophisticated algorithms that were
developed to gain performance on sequential architecture. It should also allow
to stop bothering about using immutable objects --- immutable parallel arrays
should be as fast as mutable ones, right? (provided there is enough cores)

So what are the options to write a pure functional parallel code with the level
of abstraction I used in Haskell? So far I've found Data Parallel Haskell for
multicore CPU's and Data.Array.Accelerate for GPU's. It would be nice to have
something at the release state, rather than some beta.