On 07/06/2011 10:45, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic wrote:
On 7 June 2011 17:41, Guy<guytsalmave...@yahoo.com>  wrote:
On 06/06/2011 22:14, Evan Laforge wrote:

Back to Haskell: I agree, the choice of the comment delimiter was not the
best in light of the possibility to define operators containing it as a
substring. But changing it to have "--|" start a comment too might break
too much code (and eliminating "--" as a comment starter would certainly
break far too much code).

I like that you have to put a space in for haddock comments.

I originally posted because I found that --| stood out much more clearly as
a structured comment than -- |.

How does a missing space character make that stand out any more? :/

(Admittedly, I rely more on emacs using a different colour for Haddock
comments than non-Haddock comments.)

Try it without emacs :-)