On 09/28/11 12:47 AM, Anthony Cowley wrote:
I am not aware of as good a story for Arduino-level development. Atom
may be an appropriate foundation for such an effort, but I also hope
that we can get GHC ARM support sorted out, and then use platforms
like the forthcoming Raspberry Pi as the computational core of an
inexpensive robotics platform.

W.r.t. GHC ARM I would like to note that basic support is already merged into GHC HEAD. Cross-compiling is still missing, but if you can live with for example OMAP4/OMAP3/i.MX53 based board for development on native ARM/Linux and use ARM/Linux as your robotics platform then it should be usable for you already. Please note GHCi support is still missing...

Thanks,
Karel