On 3/3/12 10:37 PM, Ras Far wrote:
Now the serendipity with Wren's linguistic research.  And even the
freegeek domain.  Fantastic.  Wren, your slides look great, thanks for
the link, I think I'll read them tonight.  Do you have a paper version
of the slides at all?  Slides can be a bit terse on their own.

I have a draft, but alas it isn't fit for the light of day. I've been meaning to do a more full writeup of the metatheory and how it relates to monads, staged computing, etc.; but I haven't had the time yet. Perhaps this summer, if I can convince my advisers to accept it as one of my qual papers :)

--
Live well,
~wren