On 2/22/06, Claus Reinke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> class Monad m
>    => MonadPlus m
>    where ...
>
> class Ord a
>    => Ix a
>    where ...
>
> instance Integral a
>        => Eq (Ratio a)
>        where ...

still difficult?-) works just as well when the constraint lists get longer.

This is the style I've adopted and it makes things a little better but not much. I still found it difficult to browse through my library even with this kind of layout.

ps. I like that its the same way as for type signatures.

Well, it's good that the class contraint syntax for type signatures is consistent with that of class and instance declarations. But it is still the wrong syntax.

Cheers,

/Josef