On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Yitzchak Gale wrote:

> Philippa Cowderoy wrote:
> > > I don't find it any more confusing than the overloading
> > > of ->.
>
> I wrote:
> > You mean that it is used both for lambda abstractions
> > and for functional dependencies? True, but those
> > are so different that there is no confusion.
>
> Oh, and case. Also quite different.

This is what I get for replying straight away!

> Anyway, existing problems are not an excuse to
> repeat the mistake and make matters even worse.

I think my point is that I'm not aware of many people who actually think
this is a problem or get confused.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is no magic bullet. There are, however, plenty of bullets that
magically home in on feet when not used in exactly the right circumstances.