Related to this, whatever happened to the fully-agreed task of copying the Haskell report LaTeX files over to the RFCs repository?

https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-prime/2017-September/004319.html
https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-prime/2017-October/thread.html
https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-prime/2017-November/thread.html

On 2018-03-24 12:22 PM, Gershom B wrote:
In reviewing tickets, I noticed the following: https://github.com/haskell-infra/hl/issues/172

This is not an issue about the haskell homepage, but about the markup of the report, with some suggestions on how to make it easier to navigate.

The github repo for the report does not seem to have “issues” turned on — I suppose to discourage filing issues against the report itself, for which there is a different process.

Nonetheless, I would like to get this information captured in some appropriate place/way. I added a label for `haskell-report` to the issue, which I guess is a start.

Further suggestions?

—Gershom