Having received nothing but positive responses (both of them), the RFC for the relaxed dependency analysis (https://github.com/haskell/rfcs/pull/17) has been moved to the Ready for Report status. I'm going to leave it there for two weeks before I merge it in. Just in case there is any last-minute objection or amendment to the proposal.

On 2018-11-04 8:31 p.m., Mario Blažević wrote:
I hereby officially announce that the RFC for the relaxed dependency analysis (https://github.com/haskell/rfcs/pull/17) has attained the rarefied status of Last Call. Please take some time within the following two weeks to vote for or against the proposal, or just leave a comment to indicate you're still alive but didn't form an opinion on it.