My guess would be that, in your Dockerfile, you're setting this up as the
root user, inside a root-user-specific directory. But from `stack build`,
it's running it as your host system user, which doesn't have access to the
root home directory's files. Perhaps playing with the PATH would help, but
I'm not sure what the best approach is in this case to be honest.