I've got the following build of ubuntu
Linux ubuntu-ppc64 4.4.0-53-powerpc64-smp #74-Ubuntu SMP Fri Dec 2 16:41:54
UTC 2016 ppc64 ppc64 ppc64 GNU/Linux

Docs suggest I need to install v1.1.2, of stack and trying to upgrade via
"stack upgrade" just results in the following error

"I don't know how to install GHC for (Linux,PPC), please install manually"

So, I am attempting a manual install of the commit tagged v1.1.2

stack build
Compiler version mismatched, found ghc-7.10.3 (powerpc), but expected minor
version match with ghc-7.10.3 (ppc) (based on resolver setting in
/home/lambdafan/projects/git/stack/stack.yaml).

Could you please help me resolve this? do I need to change my stacl.yaml
file, or install a different build of ghc? Or something else?