Hi all!

I cannot build "simple" package on ubuntu 16.04.1 with stack. What did I do:

   - install stack via "sudo apt install haskell-stack"
   - fetched template "simple" via "stack new simple"
   - execute "stack setup" from the "simple" directory because of compiler
   version mismatch ("simple wants lts-8.3 resolver while ubuntu has
   ghc-7.10.3 in the repo")
   - execute "stack build" to compile the project

And I got an error "Invalid package ID: "array-0.5.1.1 base-4.9.1.0
binary-0.8.3.0 bytestring-0.10.8.1"". And now I cannot even run "stack
repl", I am getting the same error.

Can anybody help me with this?