Great to see. I'll probably start to play with a version build from master
soon. Any idea when the next release is planned?

1.4.0 was released in March, wasn't it? Release before that was December.
Not sure if that already makes a three month release schedule... ;)

Michael Snoyman <michael.snoy...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 17. Juli 2017,
05:34: