Hi Greg,

See the other stack-offline, namely
https://github.com/ndmitchell/offline-stack/. That works on the
assumption you are sometimes connected and can mirror to a local
server, then other machines can use it from that local server entirely
offline. It also links to a bunch of stack tickets that would make the
whole process a lot easier:
https://github.com/ndmitchell/offline-stack/issues

I've been using the logic in this offline-stack script for real for at
least a year and it works great. Do be aware it's more a test of logic
than a product though, you'll need to tweak it for your use case.

Thanks, Neil