Hi all,

I am trying to run stack build, or stack update behind the corporate web
proxy and I get the following error:

$ stack build
Downloading lts-11.1 build plan ...HttpExceptionRequest Request {
  host                 = "raw.githubusercontent.com"
  port                 = 443
  secure               = True
  requestHeaders       = []
  path                 = "/fpco/lts-haskell/master//lts-11.1.yaml"
  queryString          = ""
  method               = "GET"
  proxy                = Nothing
  rawBody              = False
  redirectCount        = 10
  responseTimeout      = ResponseTimeoutDefault
  requestVersion       = HTTP/1.1
}
 (ProxyConnectException "raw.githubusercontent.com" 443 (Status {statusCode
= 407, statusMessage = "Proxy Authentication Required ( Forefront TMG
requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy
filter is denied.  )"}))

My stack version is:

$ stack --version
Version 1.3.2, Git revision 3f675146590da4f3edf768b89355f798229da2a5 x86_64
hpack-0.15.0

I have set the HTTP_PROXY and HTTPS_PROXY environment variables to a value
of:
HTTP_PROXY = http://proxy-host:8080
HTTPS_PROXY = http://proxy-host:8080

Can you help me how to achieve proxy authentication via stack?

thank you in advance!

Nikos