Hey Murat,

can you clarify which colour output you mean? The colour output by stack
itself, e.g. what `stack build -v` does, or the coloured output as piped
from ghc compile error messages?

I've tried the version you mentioned on Windows but my PowerShell seems to
print both as expected.

A screenshot would also help, or information on what repo/code you see it
on if it is open source.

Niklas