Hi everyone,
I'm trying to add Stack to my existing Haskell project. however, when I try
to build it with Stack I get the following error

    File name does not match module name:

>     Saw: ‘MyModuleName’
>
>     Expected: ‘ MyModuleName. MyModuleName’

> 4 | module MyModuleName

This is happening because I've structured the project in the following way.

+ root
 + MyModuleName
  |---- MyModuleName
  | Main.hs

With GHC you can easily fix this issue by using "-i" flag - e.g.
"-iMyModuleName". Therefore I was wondering if I can define the same
"search path" on Stack.

Thanks in advance
Gianluca