Claus Reinke suggests a "registry" of existing extensions and a record
of what the current Haskell committee has agreed to include in the
next revision (1.3 at the moment despite rumours that 2.0 is just
around the corner).

ased on his preliminary list, I've hacked up a web page containing
what I know of extensions and 1.3 committee decisions.

   http://www.cs.yale.edu/HTML/YALE/CS/HyPlans/reid-alastair/extensions.html

The list of extensions should be regarded as

* incomplete (I only really know Yale Haskell and GHC properly) and

* subjective (what is an "extension" anyway? are GHC's ccalls just
  different syntax for Yale's foreign language interface?).

* terse and cryptic (I could spend a page describing each extension;
  instead I've written 2-4 words)

I'm open to suggestions/corrections/complaints.

The list of 1.3 decisions should be superceded by the release of the
draft Haskell 1.3 report by the end of July and a final version by the
end of August.

Alastair Reid
Yale Haskell Project