Following the recent spate of problem messages to this list, I've been working
with Glasgow to set up a moderated list (this would have been harder
to do in the past).  As a subscriber, you should see
essentially no difference except that there is now an automated way to
subscribe/unsubscribe to the list.  You can still mail to either
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] as before.

The automatic administrator can be contacted at

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To subscribe/unsubscribe send messages of the form:

        subscribe haskell
        unsubscribe haskell

If you wish to subscribe/unsubscribe from another account, include the
email address, as in:

        subscribe haskell [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Naturally, messages may now take longer before they're forwarded to the
list proper (especially if I'm away for some reason), and manual requests
via haskell-request@{cs.yale.edu,dcs.gla.ac.uk} will be slower to deal with.
Please bear with this.

Regards,
Kevin

Division of Computer Science,               Tel: 01334 463241 (Direct)
School of Mathematical                      Fax: 01334 463278
 and Computational Sciences,                URL:
http://www.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~kh/kh.html
University of St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9SS.