> I find that this limits considerably its usage.  Can't the Bin representations
> of Char, Int, Float and Double (and maybe more) be standardized?
I think Haskell Bin stuff is braindamaged and rather useless.
I suggest we remove from Haskell until we figure out how to
do what that tries to do in a better way.

In it's place I suggest we take something like the Native class
of hbc.  This class ensures that the file representation is
identical to the one you get from, e.g. C.  This means that
you can actually exchange data with other programs!
It's also *very* easy to implement.

        -- Lennart