To my request on Haskell-2

>>  class (Ring r,AddGroup (m r)) => RightModule m r
>>    where
>>    cMul :: m r -> r -> m r
>>                      -- "vector" (m r) multiplied by "coefficient"  r'
>>  instance Ring r => RightModule r r  where  cMul = mul
>>
>> Haskell rejects this  `=> RightModule r r'

Simon P. Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   replies

> This is fine too (for Haskell 2). See the same URL.

(http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~simonpj/multi-param.html)

I cannot find there the subject. Could you citate?
The matter is not in repeating variables  r r  but in that the type
variable  r  is set in the place of the constructor variable  m.

This is to express the meaning   instance...=> RightModule Id r
with
                                 transparent_newtype Id a = a

Sergey Mechveliani
[EMAIL PROTECTED]