[This message is sent through a WWW-Email gateway.]
[The authenticity of the sender can not be validated.]
[Message sent from the following machine sailor.lib.md.us - 198.76.201.196 ]
[after accessing this URL ]
--

You can use nested pairss? Of multiple types? I tried this and it
failed. I don't think it is legal. Also, when it comes to whether