> One possible solution would be a Wiki (formerly WikiWiki) site.
> This was also mentioned some time ago, but, again, no-one
> seemed to know how to go about doing it.

It would be great to have a Haskell Wiki.  As I understand it,
to host a Haskell Wiki would require:

a) providing a suitable Web server
b) getting a Wiki implemenentation
c) setting up the initial instructions and structure
        (front page, categories, FAQ, search pages..)
d) performing some regular house-keeping to try to keep
        the structure comprehensible

I believe that this is all fairly simple except perhaps (c),
which I find hard to quantify.

Would anyone like to volunteer to provide such a thing?
John Peterson was going to look into it, but he's pretty
busy, and I very much doubt he'd be in despair if someone else
volunteered.  You don't have to be a Haskell expert; indeed, it
might be an advantage not to be.

Mark Jones sent round a recent message about widening contributions
to Haskell -- this might be a good way of doing so.

Simon