> This is a repost of an earlier post from before there was an explicit
> wishlist so it might make it onto the wishlist.
>
> The idea was inspired by OBJs syntax. Something similar is also
> available in Isabelle.
>
> I always liked the possibility to declare infix operators, may we
> extend this to mixfix? E.g.

Please see my note _Macros and Preprocessing in Haskell_, which makes a
proposal for just this feature.

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/kw217/research/papers.html

Enjoy!

--KW 8-)

--
: Keith Wansbrough, MSc, BSc(Hons) (Auckland) ------------------------:
: PhD Student, Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge, England. :