I believe that by now name service for haskell.org is back to normal.
If there are any further problems with name service please let me
know.

As it turns out, this wasn't a technical problem but rather a
political one.  As name service transitioned from within the Yale CS
department to the campus level, some higher level person decided that
Yale name servers should serve only yale.edu and evicted haskell.org
from the host table without advising anyone of this decision.  After
much wrangling by the local technical staff we seem to have convinced
Yale that haskell.org is a legitimate domain name for Yale computers
to answer to and all is now back to normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

   John