Peter Hancock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Somewhat related to this,
>  ghc-4.06-1.src.rpm
> has a problem.  It builds OK (taking several hours on my machine) till
> the very end, then dies trying to invoke some program called db2dvi.
> I can't find a redhat package that contains this.

Well, it certainly sounds like a documentation thing - I'd bet it's a
DocBook-to-DVI converter, so I'd try hunting down the docbook packages
for redhat.  I'd guess that by this point you've probably built the
binearies for ghc, if that's all you're after.

For what it's worth, I've just got ghc to build from CVS, so it can be
done (if you have a few hours to kill).

Cheers,
M.