Jerzy Karczmarczuk writes:
 > ...although apparently there are exactly two readers/writers
 > of this thread on this list. Oh, well, it is as boring as any
 > other subject.

I'm reading it. I think this field of application could be very
interesting. Jan, could you write up a paper on it, with enough of the
mathematical background for non-physicist CS people to grok it?

And maybe Jerzy could write up something which elaborates this remark:

--
Frank Atanassow, Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University
Padualaan 14, PO Box 80.089, 3508 TB Utrecht, Netherlands