Hi,

For DSP with Haskell, I remember having seen 2 years ago a presentation by
James Hook (Oregon Graduate Institute of Science and Technology, Pacific
Software Research) on Hawk, which should be a Haskell derivative.

http://www.cse.ogi.edu/PacSoft/ should be a starting point

Hope it is relevant and helps,

BR

-Sylvan