Mickaël GAUTIER ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

:     Hi, i am a french beginner in programming in haskell language. My first module
:was to prove that a boolean proposition is always right. So it was about logical
:mathematic. Now i am trying to program a modul which function not with mathematic
:rules but with logical rules as in Prolog. I've a game named nani (it's a boy who
:wants to find his nani which is in one of the three rooms of the house) wrote in
:prolog and i'm trying to convert it in haskell. If someone is interest by my subject
:can he send me his e-mail adress ?
: Thanks Mickaël GAUTIER

Hi,

There is a Prolog module for Haskell but when
I tried to locate it I couldn't find it. Perhaps
somebody can help.

Regards,

Marc van Dongen
--
     Marc van Dongen, CS Dept | phone:  +353 21 4903578
University College Cork, NUIC | Fax:    +353 21 4903113