On 03 Mar 2003 13:57:06 +0000, Steffen Mazanek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear all, we want to access a (MySQL) data base,
running on a linux server, from a Haskell program.

Have a look here:
http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/haskellDB/

A word of warning though from the author :-), HaskellDB is somewhat outdated at the moment and only works with TREX supported systems on windows ODBC databases. It is not so hard to give it a different backend (ie. mySQL) but it is harder to give it a non-TREX type system -- I have ideas about that though and I am planning an update after my thesis is finished, but untill that moment, I don't think it would fit your particular target very well.

All the best,
 Daan.