In the near future I expect to have need of an implementation of some basic term rewriting system algorithms, most notably:

  - term matching and unification
  - same, modulo associativity
  - same, modulo associativity and commutativity

The first, of course, is easy to do myself; the second, I imagine, is not too difficult but, as I hear the last is very difficult to implement halfway efficiently, I would be grateful if someone could point me to an existing Haskell implementation. (No, I could not find a pointer at the Haskell website, or by scouring the web.)

BTW, bonus points if such a framework supports extra things like checks for TRS confluence, termination, enumeration of critical pairs, Knuth-Bendix completion, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Frank