Hello,

I computing student entering my final year at Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne. I am doing some research for my final year project which is to design and build a Syntax Directed Editor for a high level computing language.

The problem which I have is that I would like to use VB as a user interface and Haskell as the parser, however I am not sure if this is possible. Therefore I was hoping that you could answer the question regarding Haskell and VB interfacing, is it possible to interface the two languages, and if so could you give me some insight how this can be achieved.

Regards

Craig Middlemast