Ph.D. Studentships, Scottish Universities

The Scottish Informatics and Computer Science Alliance (http://www.sicsa.ac.uk)
invites applications for up to 20 international prize studentships from
outstanding PhD candidates to Scottish universities. The studentships are open
to citizens and residents of any country.

SICSA studentships cover living costs and fees at the UK/EU level and
successful candidates may apply for further fee support. We will consider
applicants in any area of computer science and informatics but may give
preference to students who are working in SICSA theme areas:

Students must have or must expect to be awarded a 1st class honours degree or
an MSc with Distinction or equivalent GPA scores. Your degree must be in a
discipline that is relevant to your proposed field of research.

For more details of how to apply for a SICSA prize studentship, see the SICSA
web pages
(http://www.sicsa.ac.uk/graduate-academy/prize-studentships/applying-for-a-sicsa-prize-studentship).

The deadline for applications is 28th February 2011.

Please contact me in the first instance if you are interested: our research
usually comes either under the
modelling and abstraction or complex systems engineering themes.

Best Wishes,
Kevin

--------

Kevin Hammond, Professor of Computer Science, University of St Andrews

T: +44-1334 463241   F: +44-1334-463278    W: http://www.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~kh

In accordance with University policy on electronic mail, this email reflects
the opinions of the individual concerned, may contain confidential or copyright
information that should not be copied or distributed without permission, may be
of a private or personal nature unless explicitly indicated otherwise, and
should not under any circumstances be taken as an official statement of
University policy or procedure (see http://www.st-and.ac.uk).

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532