Kære Lenze
Det lyder jo som datoen er lavet om , det er fint og jeg kommer. (arbejder stadig på at få hele aften fri.

Flot Flot Flot =din ny 'setup'........ men jeg kun ikke lade være med at 'oversæt' din english til mere flydende . Der var en del stave fejl og 'danskhed'
Here's my version ol' boy ......kh Sally xxx

The center has been established within the grounds of an old farmhouse with its 4 acres of grassland right by the coast. (or on the coastline.)

Whether you are here for a full weeks course or only for a lunch stopover, we can offer you a fine service, with well established kayaking facilities and ample space for camping and a campfire for a cosy evening.
We have a small commen room with a kitchen, toilet and bath..
You can stay at the center for only € 4.50 a night, including all facilities !
Our shop has a wide choice of seakayaks and equipment. If you are interested in buying a kayak, all our demo boats are placed right on the waterside so you are welcome for a trial paddle.
If you are interrested in a course and getting even more pleasure out of your kayak, our instructors have certified international training from Canada and Great Britain, and will be willing to advise you at different levels.
We look forward to seeing you at The Seakayaking Center. Svendborg

You can find us here:

We look forward to seeing you at The Seakayaking Center Svendborg