A blonde woman gets pulled over for doing 85 in a 25 mph zone. 

The cop asks her for her license and registration. She 
says, "License, what's that?" 

He replies, "It's what they ask for when you buy liquor." 

She says, "Oh, I get it," and hands him her license. 

Then she asks what a registration is. He says, "It's probably in your 
glove box. Just open it and give me the papers inside." She does, so 
he returns to his car. 

He calls the police dispatcher and says, "I think I just pulled over 
the dumbest blonde ever! She didn't even know what a license was." 

The dispatcher says, "I know who she is. She's driving a new BMW, 
with pink mirrors." 

The cop says, "Yeah, how'd you know?" 

The dispatcher says, "Never mind that, just go up to her car and drop 
your pants." 


 The cop says, "No freakin' way!" 

The dispatcher says, "Just trust me, all the cops in town have done 
it." 

So the cop agrees and reluctantly walks up to her car. He looks 
around and then drops his pants. 

The blonde woman says, "Another breathalyser test? No problem, I pass 
these all the time."

Raspunde prin e-mail lui