From: Timothy Verstynen <timot...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, September 8, 2013 8:06 PM
To: "Harms, Michael" <mha...@wustl.edu>, Fang-Cheng Yeh <frank....@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: [HCP-Users] Only 40 preprocessed diffusion data in Q2 and Q1 reproc?

Dear Michael,

Thanks for getting back to us. I have a few quick clarification questions.

Am I understanding you correctly that the dMRI data released with Q1 & Q2 are essentially unusable? Is this a pipeline optimization problem or an acquisition issue that resulted in the change? Does HCP have a plan to have a stable recon or will there be continuous recon algo development happening throughout the project.

Best,
--Tim