I downloaded the T1w and tfMRI_MOTOR preprocessed data via the Q1 data
release web interface for an individual. Using the Connectome Workbench
I can open the native-space anatomy, including cifti labels, and the
MNI-space 4d functional timeseries (e.g. tfMRI_MOTOR_LR.nii.gz) outside
the Workbench.

I would like to extract the coordinates/grayordinates corresponding to
an anatomical structure included in the cifti label file (e.g. BA1),
then extract the functional timeseries corresponding to those
coordinates/grayordinates. In other words, I would like to use the (e.g.
BA1) label as a native-space mask for the functional data.

Is this possible with the current release, or do I need to use a ROI
derived from a standard MNI-space atlas? Or convert the cifti labels in
the workbench to a standard MNI-space NIfTI? Is the preprocessed
functional data available in native space?

thanks!
Jo

--
Joset A. Etzel, Ph.D.