Structures are not labels, you need to use CORTEX_LEFT and CORTEX_RIGHT
with -cifti-separate, that error says the structure you specified isn't a
structure contained in the cifti file.  However, it outputs gifti files,
and if those don't work in your tractography program, you may need to do
some additional conversion.

Also, if you want gifti label files from a cifti dlabel file, use -label
instead of -metric with -cifti-separate.

Tim